Marriage is a formal, social, and legal contract between two individuals who can trust on each other. In Islamic marriage, Muslim parents are not allowed to force their children to marry someone against their will. According to Islamic law marriage is a solid contract between two individuals in which negotiating and signing is included. Marriage contract includes consent, witnesses, Haq mahr, Prenuptial Contract Conditions.
Consent: Both bride and groom willingly get married by verbally and in writing.In written form: Both show their willingness by signing on the legal paper.In verbal form: Both show their willingness by verbally announcing the word “qabul hai” three times.
Witnesses: Two witnesses are necessary for a marriage contract.
Haq mahr: Bride receives a gift from groom which is called Haq Mahr that makes marriage secure. Bride has a right to receive haq mahr from the groom directly at the time of wedding or divorce.
Prenuptial Contract Conditions: ItInclude agreements about the country where the couple will live, the right to continue the wife’s education or career life, or arrange for a stay in law.
After signature: When both man and woman sign the agreement they become husband and wife. After that publically celebration is done. According to islamic point of view this public celebration is called walima. Groom family take responsibility for this celebration and invite people. Don’t spend more money on walima function. By following the Sunnah of the Prophet, make walimah simple and spend less money on it. Traditions of this function vary from culture to culture. Here we will discuss marriage quotes from Quran.
What does the Quran say about marriage?
- “And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.”(al-Qur’an · Surah al-Rum · Ayah 21)
- “Marry the single people from among you and the righteous slaves and slave-girls. If you are poor, Allah (SwT) will make you rich through His favour; and Allah (SwT) is Bountiful, All-Knowing.” (Surah 24, Verse 32)
Explanation: Even if we are poor or lack proper funds, we should not delay marriage because Allah will take care of the couple and provide them with His grace.
- “Live with them in kindness; even if you dislike them, perhaps you dislike something in which Allah has placed much good.” (Quran, 4:19)
- “And we created you in pairs”
- “And let those who cannot find someone to marry maintain chastity until Allah (SwT) makes them rich through His favours …”(Surah 24, Verse 33)
- “They (your wives) are a clothing (covering) for you and you too are a clothing (covering) for them.” (Surah 2, Verse187)
- “O’ mankind! Have consciousness of your Lord who has created you from a single soul. From it He created your spouse and through them He populated the land with many men and women. Have spiritual awareness of the One by whose Name you swear to settle your differences and have respect for the wombs that bore you. Without doubt, Allah (SwT) keeps watch over you all.”(Surah 4, Verse 1)
What does our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad says about marriage?
Our Prophet (SAW) said “Of my tradition is to marry. So then whoever turns away from my tradition (Sunnah) is not from me (my nation).”
“There is no foundation that has been built in Islam more loved by Allah, (The Greatest and Noblest) than marriage.”
The Noble Prophet (SAW) has said: “Virgin girls are like fruits on trees. If not plucked in time, the sun will rot them and the wind will disperse them. When girls reach maturity and their sexual instincts arise, like that of women, their only remedy is marriage. If they aren’t married, they are prone to moral corruption. It is because they are human beings and human beings are prone to making mistakes.”
The couple has valid promises to each other for the duration of their life or until they choose separation. A perfect marriage is something in which both partners trust each other and devote their entire lives to each other. There are numerous sites that offer types of assistance to discover flawless Rishta. However, the Rishta Pakistan serves there best in Pakistan. It makes us find impeccable Pakistani Rishta for youngsters and young fellows. We respect the worth, privacy and dignity of human beings and don’t share your id information and contact details with others. You should need to approve your profile as soon as possible so that you can freely contact others.